Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

My School Holiday Poem

Yay! its finally the school holidays
it wasn't a really good term
so I'm totally over these school days.
Most of my holidays I have free time
but would you do that
or go to school and play with slime.
I definitely want to sleep in and stay up late
rather than throwing up at school because of what you ate.
I would rather jerk
instead of homework
and I would rather clean
instead of do learning
I'm happy getting up early has been past me
otherwise I'll be to tired to notice that I've been stung by a bee
No more learning no more school stuff
because I just want some cream puffs
And especially the teachers growling at you
all because of the wrong things you do.
So I'm actually happy that we are on a holiday
but I'm just wondering, do I get paid?
I still like school, with people that are cool
but some are just dumb fools.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.