Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Goals for Term 4

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 3-4

Reading:
This term I learnt how to identify keywords to find out the facts

My reading goal for Term 4 is to read novels. Novels are chapter books with more writing in it.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus more in my reading
Writing:
This term I learnt 5 minute snapshot,

My writing goal for Term 4 is to describe pictures onto my book
To achieve my goal I will need to look out for those things in my book
Maths:
This term I understood my decimals more than before, and I learnt how to skip count in any 2 numbers

My maths goal for Term 4 is to know all my fractions, and decimals off by heart  

To achieve my goal I will need to learn my maths in school as well as in my time
Personal:

My personal goal for Term 4 is to have the right attitude for teachers and students
To achieve my goal I will need to respect the teachers and students, and they’ll be respectful back to me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.