Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Awesome Birthday Party

My awesome Birthday Party


In the weekends May 17 - 19, my friend's and I went to rainbow's end to celebrate by 12th birthday.
On Friday, my friends and I just kicked back, watched television, and had pizza for the night.

The next day, we drove to rainbow's end from my house. I wasn't that excited until we got there. The first ride we went on was the pirate ship, it was a funny ride. All of the big kids rides were my favorite, but mostly my favorite rides was the invader and the power surge. When we raced to the bumper boats, Lavinia soaked me, but I also soaked her. LOLL. It was lots of fun, but sadly it was now time to go. My mum just picked us up on time, and drove to my aunt's. We had an awesome feed, and had my birthday cake.

After all that, I went over to Lavinia's house to sleep, we had pillow fights, and played games. I didn't really have my birthday as planed as it was those days I celebrated my birthday, but everything was perfect. It was so fun. I really enjoyed my time and I hope my friend's also did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.