Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Bio Poem





Kataraena
Is helpful,computer expert, neat and tidy.
Daughter of Wynyard.
Lover of family, friends,lollies, and technicraft.
Who feels scared of some strangers and I get over excited in me when I’m going to awesome places.
Who is proud of helping people, winning things and getting certificates
Who admires my family and friends, because when I’m hurt they stick up for me and look after me.
Who fears scarey movies because I will have nightmares, creatures and some animals
Who would like to see every famous person and have a photo with them, and travel around the world.
Who lives in Howick

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kataraena,

    What an awesome bio poem you wrote about yourself, it really hook me in. I like the way that you used powerful words to discrib yourself keep that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ma girl this poem so describes you, and yes i know that you you have pride when helping others this is the kind and giving g nature you have been blessed with my daughter loved every bit of your korero even the parts about your fears this is awesome acknowledgement and self awareness, kia kaha he tutonu mai te mahi tuhituhi, piki mai te tautoko o Ihoa te mahi katoa mauri ora

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.